Achieve a premium look without the financial constraints of route and return. Architects choose AL13® when it comes to competitive bids on large projects, including institutional schools, multi-families, high rises, and national brand transformations.
- AL13® Panels are half the weight of fiber cement.
- Benefit from shorter lead times due to no additional off-site fabrication. Panels are cut to fit on-site and secured using a patented process.
- The AL13® system is secured using system frame components, allowing for on-the-fly changes.
- Panels are available in standard polyethylene (PE) or Class A2 fire rated (FR) core – the highest quality fire-resistant panels.
- System components have built-in moisture management (pressure equalized rain screen).
- Unlimited design possibilities. 9 solids, 4 metallics, 5 woodgrain.