Petrarch Engineered Stone Rainscreen Panels
Man-Made Stone Panels from Marble, Natural Aggregates and Ground Flint
Environmental Durability, High Impact Resistance, Easy Maintenance
Petrarch Reconstituted Marble Engineered Stone Rainscreen Panels are a visually stunning façade solution that simulates the color and texture of natural stone, slate, or terracotta. Petrarch reconstituted stone panels are a man-made alternative to stone. Petrarch architectural building panels can be supplied in large format panels. Extreme environmental durability, high impact resistance, and easy maintenance are intrinsic qualities.
- Petrarch comes in a variety of colors, including specialty colors matched to a paint chip.
- Panels are available in four finishes and two different thicknesses: Riven Slate, Riven Slate Shot Blast, Smooth, or Smooth shot blast.
- Petrarch façades are weather-resistant, manufactured to withstand the most severe environmental conditions.
- Like natural stone, Petrarch will mature over time giving character and depth to any architectural scheme.
- Panels are incredibly lightweight, saving time and costs on site.
- Colors and textures match natural stone and complement other materials.
- Class A fire performance.
- Exposed fastener or back fastening options.
- Does not require specialized installation.
- Proven performance and life expectancy in excess of 30 years