DIZAL Premium Wood Grain Aluminum Siding
Digitally enhanced images of natural wood. Class A, NFPA 285 and Non-Combustible
Digitally reproduced wood grains in 121 colors and 30 species
DIZAL Wood Aluminum Siding is created when real wood planks are digitized to reproduce nature’s varieties of wood. An exclusive HD printing process prints the image onto the siding.
- Real wood planks are digitized to reproduce nature’s varieties of wood.
- An exclusive HD printing process at 660 dpi prints images onto extruded aluminum.
- Noncombustible Class A faux wood panels per NFPA 285.
- Excellent alternative to real wood on walls and soffits.
- 25-year warranty for color per ASTM D2414, AAMA 2605 and AA-DAF-45-R03.
- 50% less than Trespa Prodema Wood Panels or ACM Panels
World Class Processes: From Design to Manufacturing
Recognized as the industry’s first choice for its exceptional durability.
2. Primer Coat
A primer coat is applied to ensure perfect adhesion between
aluminum and ink, all in accordance with AAMA 2605 specifications.
3. HD Printing
High-definition digital inkjet printing is used to create photographic reproductions
of a wide range of textures and outstanding color variations.
4. UV Barrier
A protective clear coat is applied to provide long-term protection against UV rays and fading.