Proven RainScreen Technology for Sustainable Buildings
Rain-Free, Energy-Efficient, Sustainable
The CERACLAD Rain Screen Exterior Siding System is a factory-finished, ceramic-coated fiber cement siding system that incorporates proven rainscreen technology. CERACLAD consists of pre-finished siding panels and innovative mounting clips and accessories, all of which have been designed for ease of installation.
The CERACLAD system incorporates a ventilation layer in the exterior wall structure, allowing moisture to escape from within walls. Should any rainwater get past the exterior siding panel, the ventilation layer discharges the moisture outside. That same ventilation layer helps guide humid air from inside to the outside, preventing condensation from forming on the sheathing.
LEED Certified Design
CERACLAD exterior siding panels are a long-lasting, energy and resource efficient building product. Consisting of 44.5% recycled material, the panels are 100% recyclable, factory finished with no VOC, and contain no asbestos. Projects using CERACLAD siding panels made from 44.5% recycled material can apply LEED points for recycled content toward green building design.
The CERACLAD RainScreen Exterior Siding System:
- Allows moisture to escape from within walls
- Helps avoid mold, health problems and dry-rot in walls
- Reduces construction time and cost
- Improves the sustainability of the building
- Is environmentally low impact by using 44.5% recycled materials
- Provides savings in maintenance and energy consumption
- Creates a seamless panelized appearance
- Is available in a wide variety of colors and textures
- Helps provide a healthy living environment
CERACLAD Ceramic Coating Technology
CERACLAD Ceramic Coating provides a high-performance surface finish against fading and discoloration. The heat-resistant, UV-cutting CERACLAD ceramic coating (inorganic coating) maintains the beautiful colors for many years. CERACLAD Ceramic Coating provides high resistance to UV rays minimizes degradation and color fading – supported by 50 Year Limited Product Warranty and 20 Year Limited Color Warranty.